Sunday, November 1, 2009

Day 30: 335 days left…93 books to go!

The Love Dare  Love's motivation
  •  "Wives, be subject to your husbands, as is fitting in the Lord."  Colossians 3:18  I could learn more about being a submissive wife...that is for sure!  I believe that marriages would be so much more successful if we learned how honoring & fulfilling submission can really be....
  • "Being able to wake up knowing that God is your source and supply-not just of your own needs but also those of your spouse-changes your whole reason for interacting with your mate."
Love brings unity
  • Reading completed...  
Love and marriage
  • "Marriage changes everything."  Ha, ha....does it ever?!
  • I completely relate to the idea of "...clinging to them as your new rock of refuge and safety."  I definitely do that with Jay....sometimes I worry that I cling to him too much...but cling, I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment