Sunday, November 22, 2009

Day 51: 314 days left…88 books to go!

Numbers 22-23:26
  •  "I could not do anything great or small to go beyond the command of the Lord my God."  Chapter 22, Verse 18
  • "'Well, I have come to you now.  But can I just say anything?  I must speak only what God puts in my mouth'...'Stay here beside your offering while I go aside.  Perhaps the Lord will come to meet with me.  Whatever he reveals to me I will tell you'...God met with him...'I see a people who live apart and do not consider themselves one of the nations'...'Must I not speak what the Lord puts in my mouth?'  The Lord met with Balaam and put a message in his mouth...'God is not a man, that he should lie, nor a son of man, that he should change his mind.  Does he speak and then not act?  Does he promise and not fulfill?  I have received a command to bless; he has blessed, and  I cannot change it...The Lord their God is with them, the shout of the King is among them.'...'Did I not tell you I must do whatever the Lord says?'"  Chapter 22, Verse 28, Chapter 23, Verses 3, 4, 9, 12, 16, 19, 20, 21 & 26
Acts 15:22-35
  • Short reading today....complete! 

No comments:

Post a Comment