Thursday, October 15, 2009

Day 13: 352 days left…97 books to go!

The Love Dare  Love takes delight
  • "...You should not just follow your heart.  You should lead it."
  • "It comes from the decision to delight in your spouse and to love him or her no matter how long you've been married."
  • "If you pick at your mate more than you praise him, it's because you've allowed your heart to be selfish"  OUCH!  So true!!!
  • Today's Dare  is again a hard one, as Jay is gone all day except for an hour between school & work....I'm meant to purposefully neglect an activity I would normally do so I can spend quality time with him....at the very least, I can make sure to not be on the computer or reading or watching my own tv show when he's home for that one hour....not sure what else I'll have the opportunity to pull off.....we'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment