Friday, October 16, 2009

Day 14: Happy Friday!!! 351 days left…97 books to go!

The Love Dare  Love is honorable
  • Good reading in this book today too!
    • Talking about people that you truly honor, "When you speak to them, you keep your language clean and understandable.  You are courteous and polite.  When they speak to you, you take them seriously, giving their words weight and significance."  I can think of at least several people off the top of my head that I generally treat with honor.....I watch what I say around them and take their words seriously.....this chapter is calling me to treat Jay the same way....
    • I am meant to say, "Of all the relationships I have, I will value ours the most.  Of all the things I'm willing to sacrifice, I will sacrifice the most for you."
    • Today's Dare:  is to find a way to show Jay that I honor him.......  

No comments:

Post a Comment