Saturday, October 17, 2009

Day 15: 350 days left…97 books to go!

The Love Dare  Love intercedes

  • Good Love Dare today....on I am confident I will actually pull off!  I'm meant to start praying for Jay & for our marriage...to pick 3 things where I desire God to work in Jay's heart.....Prayer has always been more difficult for me to "fit-in" than reading the Bible....reading comes relatively easy for me!  But Prayer is always something I need to pursue more in my life....I'm not going to share the 3 things I'm praying for, but I do have them written-out in the Love Dare book....I'll expand on them later-on when there's been time for the prayer to do its work.....

2 comments:

  1. Don't know if you are interested, but I am reading a really Good book on Prayer :) "Torrey on Prayer" (The Power of Prayer & The Prayer of Power)
    I also am trying to read "the Love Dare", but our work schedule makes it complicated to do somedays since I dont see him.. so going slow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prayer is my most difficult thing...I should check out that book...yea, this Love Dare thing is hard to pull-off...and I realize it's because I need it! My part in our marriage is very self-centered but, here's to trying! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete